Game Server Status Check [Paid] [Deleted]

Joe, this update is very nice, the status block is starting to look really good now!
I un-installed and re-installed the plugin, that fixed the issues with the styling.
One thing, none of the icons for CS:S or CS:GO are showing when icons are enabled.

I am still not able to get the L4D2 server status to work at all :(

Icons you must source yourself and include urls in the option box.

Your L4D servers may be blocking requests, please make sure your firewall on your webserver isn't blocking any outbound hosts, if you're unsure i recommend asking your host

Icons you must source yourself and include urls in the option box.

Your L4D servers may be blocking requests, please make sure your firewall on your webserver isn't blocking any outbound hosts, if you're unsure i recommend asking your host

Could you list a sample on how to add this icon?
http://www.eastcoastfrags.com/uploads/article_images/cs_go_icon_by_rustycharles-d4t7rd5[1].png

Thank you, since my web host runs CSF, I had to allow this, now it's all good finally.
BTW any eta on BF4?

Last edited:
Ah, sorry just realized that there is an error with this version for the icons, because you disabled the hover thing, i'll fix this for the next version.

Also bf4 should be supported using the GameQ library, check the supported server list on the main page

Hi, sorry it's the exam period at university until the 27th, so this plugin isn't my focus at the moment, once all this is over i'll be back to it, the performance is first on my list to fix.

I hope you did well on your exams!

Is there any new information available on performance improvements, or the tweak I mentioned in our PM's?

Hi,

Exams were well, interesting. Anyway im back to work on it during my free time, performance improvements are underway and should be done < 3 days, these will atleast suppress the horrible errors people are getting for now.

We're running your system on our website for five servers, and the only issue we've encountered other than what I messaged you about before has been a PHP error from trying to put our TS3 on it which I believe is from the Game Q platform you're using for the queries rather than your code, and the performance issues coming from the fact it loads every page load rather than storing the data. Overall we're quite happy with it and hope to see what you accomplish with it.

JoeGandy updated Game Server Status Check with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Update

Updates:
  • Exams are over for university so i'm back the plugin.
  • This plugin now uses jquery and ajax to request the server information dynamically, meaning that it shouldn't affect the initial load time of the page anymore
  • Errors will now be suppressed due to the new ajax method (Better for end users as no white screens, harder for me to debug it)
  • Added the option to use override names, as someone requested, this will allow you to use the names you enter rather than pulling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yep, It seems the testing on the version was insufficient on my part i apologise, please pm me some of your server IPs and the type of gameservers they represent and i will start debugging right away. The problem im having on my end is a lack of servers to attempt to pull data from. Also if you're having a problem please pm me your configuration in your request.

Quick little bug/error I found...

In stentor_server_list_maintemplate

HTML:
<td id="4-{$key}>{$players.{$key}}/{$max_players.{$key}}</td>

is missing the ending " in the id.. causes some freaky stuff to happen

Top Bottom