Gallery options?

My understanding is that Vivvo Gallery plugin is for articles, not a true gallery to present images to users. At least, I didn't see any example of Vivvo Gallery similar to vBGallery.

This plug-in will allow you to add multiple images to an article and create article image galleries. Each article can have own dedicated gallery. Galleries are being displayed either in the article's body with the content wrapped around or in a box with thumbnails that enlarge on a click using Lightbox.
http://www.vivvo.net/doc/plugin-guide/image-gallery.html

My understanding is that Vivvo Gallery plugin is for articles, not a true gallery to present images to users. At least, I didn't see any example of Vivvo Gallery similar to vBGallery.

There is another Gallery (image viewer) option other than the one for Articles only. Its not very robust tho.

There is also the Category one (which is kinda cool) that pulls images randomly from all articles associated with that Category for use on Category pages (and can be easily customized to use anywhere within the vivvo framework.

Top Bottom