XF 2.2 Gallery Embed BB Code Button Issue

philmckrackon

I'm trying to add the gallery embed button to the tool bar but am having problems. It shows as being in the tool bar but is not actually there, even after saving several times?
Thoughts?

ge1.JPG

Are you using CloudFlare or any add-on that "reduces your FA icon CSS/LESS"?
Have you done a forced refresh in your browser?
Have you checked your browser console to see if there are any errors?
Did you put it in all 3 menu bar sizes and check?

Are you using CloudFlare or any add-on that "reduces your FA icon CSS/LESS"?
Have you done a forced refresh in your browser?
Have you checked your browser console to see if there are any errors?
Did you put it in all 3 menu bar sizes and check?
1) No CloudFlare or addon for FA icon
2) Yes, many times.
3) No errors
4) Yes, all do not show.

I'm stumped. Xen and XFMG are current. I think next I'll create a backup test site and disable addon 1 by 1 to see if there is a conflict.
Maybe a permission issue? If so I cannot find it...

Thanks,

If the user does not have XFMG permissions, it should still show... it would simply not allow them to input it into it.
Do you have any caching sitting between your HTTP server and the "wild web" like varnish?
Is this a shared hosting instance or a VPS/dedi that you can restart your HTTP and PHP processes on?

Thanks,
1) I'm using my super admin with all permissions set to yes
2) I disabled any cache
3) Dedicated and I have restarted.

I just copied my DB and now and copying the files to a test install.

You appear to have a SEVERE caching issue going on. I just joined up to test the site out... and it keeps prompting me to accept cookies, even after I have done so.
Until you can get that issue resolved (which probably has a direct interaction with what you are seeing) you aren't going to have a lot of luck.
Have you tried it on a default style?

You appear to have a SEVERE caching issue going on. I just joined up to test the site out... and it keeps prompting me to accept cookies, even after I have done so.
Until you can get that issue resolved (which probably has a direct interaction with what you are seeing) you aren't going to have a lot of luck.
Have you tried it on a default style?
Your not the only one who has asked me about the cookie prompt.
I have set it to only the default style on the test site and will look into caching.
Thanks for looking and I'll report back.

Well, thanks for all the help! My idiocy was to blame... :)

After uninstalling all addons and custom styles, I still had the same problem.
id1.webp
id2.webp
id4.webp

Apon more review I remembered it's a stock custom BB Code and it inadvertently became disabled by a forum upgrade. Turned it back on and all is well.
id3.webp
id5.webp
bb1.webp
bb2.webp
bb3.webp

id4.webp

Top Bottom