Lack of interest Future Features for Tags

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ksentile

I began wondering about the current state and the future of content tagging because there is at least one common feature, tags on thread list, missing completely. Are there any plans to add this officially? It's a feature that I am sorely lacking.

One topic offered some custom code, but unfortunately the latest patch didn't work on the narrow mobile view.

Are there any other plans to improve the use of tagging?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Althought I can't guarantee that it will work with whatever custom style you're using, I use this addon, which displays the tags fine on mobile on all of my several styles:

@imno007 Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see any evidence of Tag Essentials having any tags on the thread list like this:

thread_tags-png.148274

@imno007 Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see any evidence of Tag Essentials having any tags on the thread list like this:

thread_tags-png.148274

There's an option to turn it on or off.

Top Bottom