Fusion (dark) // xenfocus.com

Fusion (dark) // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Fusion (dark) // xenfocus.com - A modern, dark skin which includes a background picker and "transparent" title bars.

Fusion (dark) is a chameleon-type skin created by xenfocus which applies a single background image throughout the entire forum, and is even visible through transparent category headers. A background picker (which can be disabled if needed) allows your visitors to choose their own background image from a predefined selection. Their background selection is saved as a cookie which means their...

Read more about this resource...

Does this use a "framework", or is it just a single theme? I hate these frameworks that add all these extra "features". Its just bloat to me. I just want a THEME; don't want any of that other crap.

Can you tell me whether this skin is compatible with XenPorta? Thanks!
Hi,

The skin has not been tested with 3rd party addons, but it uses the same code as the default skin and takes full advantage of the color palette for styling, so I can't imagine there would be any issues (unless xenporta is poorly coded).

Does this use a "framework", or is it just a single theme? I hate these frameworks that add all these extra "features". Its just bloat to me. I just want a THEME; don't want any of that other crap.
Nope - this skin is just a single theme. The only added "extras" are a couple of settings which help enable/disable the text logo and background changer. Apart from that, the rest is untouched code, which will make updates very easy in the future :)

Top Bottom