1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fusion (dark) // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

A modern, dark skin which includes a background picker and "transparent" title bars.

1. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Fusion (dark) // xenfocus.com - A modern, dark skin which includes a background picker and "transparent" title bars.

Read more about this resource...

2. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Excellent job! love your styles.

Ehren likes this.
  3. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Very nice (y)

Ehren likes this.
  4. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Excellent work done here, my friend...

Hmm. :)

Ehren likes this.
  5. Can you tell me whether this skin is compatible with XenPorta? Thanks!

6. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Does this use a "framework", or is it just a single theme? I hate these frameworks that add all these extra "features". Its just bloat to me. I just want a THEME; don't want any of that other crap.

7. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Hi,

The skin has not been tested with 3rd party addons, but it uses the same code as the default skin and takes full advantage of the color palette for styling, so I can't imagine there would be any issues (unless xenporta is poorly coded).

Nope - this skin is just a single theme. The only added "extras" are a couple of settings which help enable/disable the text logo and background changer. Apart from that, the rest is untouched code, which will make updates very easy in the future :)

8. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

On average, what is the wait time to download once registering and purchasing?

9. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Skins can be downloaded immediately after paying. The system is automated :)

10. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Thus far, it has been a pleasure working with this skin @Ehren

Definitely loving the background options as well.

Screenshot_6.png

Ehren likes this.
  11. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Thanks @Sheldon. Glad you're enjoying the skin so far! :)

12. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Active Member

Ehren - how would I go about making this into a fluid style? Thanks

13. Ehren

Ehren Active Member

Hi,

Go to Style Properties > General > Page Width Controller and adjust the width and max-width values. Changing max-width to a percentage (such as 96%) should work fine. :)

CaptainMorgan likes this.