XF 1.1 Full HTML code showing in post

SelfSufficientMe

I'm sure this is just my total ignorance and not a software fault but when I post a simple link into a message (using direct code) on my forum I get the full code instead of the link text.

I am using the correct code and use the code editor wrapper (HTML) but the result is as shown. Obviously, I have stuffed it up... what is my malfunction? I bet it's something really simple - sorry to waste time.

html showing .webp

The HTML wrapper is to display HTML code color highlighted. What you want is a way to parse HTML, and I believe Luke Foreman has an add-on for this, it isn't possible in the default software.

Ok thanks for that!

I didn't realise links couldn't be placed this this but that's fine - I really just wanted to make my link a nofollow that's all and I couldn't work out a way to do it using the conventional insert link. I'll check out the add-ons, cheers.

Ok thanks for that!

I didn't realise links couldn't be placed this this but that's fine - I really just wanted to make my link a nofollow that's all and I couldn't work out a way to do it using the conventional insert link. I'll check out the add-ons, cheers.
You could also use mine (BBCM) to add a no follow tag, I believe Luke's is paid and may be slight over kill if that's all you need.

Top Bottom