[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

This resource is due for deletion when the next round of housekeeping happens (it happens roughly on a schedule, rather than being a live thing that's checked every day).

I believe a round of housekeeping happened today, and if so, seems this was skipped again.

Chris was mistaken.

usher-eating-popcorn.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I think we know who does the housekeeping :)

The last few posts have been deleted as they offered nothing to the thread.

Our internal housekeeping procedures have been applied to this resource/author, the same as any other.

I would just like to add that while this addon has not reached maturity, there is a lot of demand for a full featured events addon.
Jeremy was heading in the right direction with this addon. I hope that a quality developer will either create his own or take over this one.

Its one of the big ones that many sites need.

I would just like to add that while this addon has not reached maturity, there is a lot of demand for a full featured events addon.
Jeremy was heading in the right direction with this addon. I hope that a quality developer will either create his own or take over this one.

Its one of the big ones that many sites need.
Hopefully someone else will pick up on this as this really was heading in the right direction. It's a shame we lost support so early on in the project of it.

it would be ideal if another author/developer took the time out to pick this up where it was left off as the potential is huge.
With regards to the removal - let's face it, we all knew it was a matter of time in reality.
It's just been left and the author has since long left the building. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom