1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Front page issue

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by KevinEssence, Dec 20, 2015.

1. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

So I added a plugin to our forum, minecraft server status, and went to the home page of my forum. I clicked customize add-ons or modules, forgot what you call it, and selected the minecraft server list status. Then this happened:
    and I don't know how to remove it cause that's what I see on the front page now, any assistance would be great thank you!
  2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

The minecraft add-on is trying to access a table that doesn't exist. The add-on's installer probably errored.

If you add the following PHP line to your config.php file, you should be able to access the config panel to disable/uninstall the add-on:

$config['enableListeners'] = false;
    You will then need to get in touch with the add-on author to fix the installer.

3. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

Ah yes I did try removing the add-on from the admin panel, the error still exist, I tried restarting SQL and html as well :s
  4. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

Solved, thank you!