Front Page for XF

rgp

After some research I found that XF is one of the softwares becoming more popular and recommended that may suit my needs in terms of forum purposes, but I require for my website additional features like a front page and areas to locate pictures, data, news, etc., in other words a Portal will be perfect, but I understand that XF does not include it in the package or sale it as an adds on or plug ins.
So my question is, what I should do if I want to stay with XF?
As an example, I like the structure of this website: www.mgexperience.net designed with the software of Phorum but it lacks of new features. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks D. Doctor, now I have more questions:
1) Xenporta has a lot of information in the link provided (answers, issues and feedback), I am assuming that all the issues and bugs are been solved at this time, same thing with xenscripts? Which one represent more confidence and support to operate?
2) Assuming that I am ignorant in computer languages, who or where I can find a reliable person that can help me in the assembly process of my page? Your opinion is very important! Thanks again!

Thanks D. Doctor, now I have more questions:
1) Xenporta has a lot of information in the link provided (answers, issues and feedback), I am assuming that all the issues and bugs are been solved at this time, same thing with xenscripts? Which one represent more confidence and support to operate?
Xenporta is very easy.
It is quite stable, yet still being actively developed.
It is also quite flexible (allows you to use alot of different addons)

Xenscripts (Wordpress) is quite a bit more work. Certainly requires alot more knowledge.

Top Bottom