From XF 2.2 to XF Cloud

Djey

Hi,
I"m actually running 2x XF 2.2 forum related to my wordpress websites.

For convenience and I'm interesting in your brand new cloud version.

But one of my main question is the ability to use XFtoWP plugin with the cloud version.

Could you please tell me if this add-on is 100% compatible with your cloud version please ?

And my last question is about import tools to moove my actual XF 2.2 to the cloud version.

Thanks a lot

And my last question is about import tools to moove my actual XF 2.2 to the cloud version.
there is a migration service now

The XFC software is the same as the self hosted software, so plugins should be compatible.

However, the XF installation would be hosted on the XF server and the WP installation would be on a different server, so there may be issues there.

Check with the add-on author whether it works across servers.

The XFC software is the same as the self hosted software, so plugins should be compatible.

However, the XF installation would be hosted on the XF server and the WP installation would be on a different server, so there may be issues there.

Check with the add-on author whether it works across servers.
Thanks,

I will do.

Hi,
I"m actually running 2x XF 2.2 forum related to my wordpress websites.

For convenience and I'm interesting in your brand new cloud version.

But one of my main question is the ability to use XFtoWP plugin with the cloud version.

Could you please tell me if this add-on is 100% compatible with your cloud version please ?

Thanks a lot
Keep in mind if it works, the forum and WordPress will need to be on different domains (or sub-domains).

Top Bottom