Friends (CometChat)

Stimo

Hi i was wondering if with CometChat it was possible to have the full userlist load up like facebook and not just 'friends'.

Next question.. if this isn't possible then how do i add a friend to chat to them?

Are you using a particular addon? Can you post the URL?

I am not familiar with CometChat. It would be best to ask the author of whatever addon you are using.

Hi i was wondering if with CometChat it was possible to have the full userlist load up like facebook and not just 'friends'.
You're talking about both online and offline members, right? Then yes - it's optional.

customizable4.jpg

You're talking about both online and offline members, right? Then yes - it's optional.

customizable4.jpg
Well what i have learnt about CometChat is that you must have other users as a friend to be able to see if they are available for chat.. i was wondering if it was possible for CometChat to just load the full user list of the forum so people would not have to follow each other to see who is online for chat.

how do i get this setting page? im new . also is there a way that i dont have to follow the other partie in order to chat? i have this friend integration by walindgo i think but in order to be friend i also have to follow them.

Top Bottom