Friend Inviter [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi Chris, love the addon and will post a review very soon! I'm just curious as to whether there's any way of measuring the amount of users that have registered as a result of being invited by a friend?

Hello Chris - I recently purchased this add -on and installed it to my site and i don't really know how to make it work. I disabled login with facebook,twitter, G+ etc on my site. I understand that even without these enabled you can still invite friends if you have accounts with any of these when you're signed into my site. Now, this is what i see when i click the tab "friend invite" on my site. Please i am not a developer, but a blogger:) and don't know how to start - any help will be appreciated. I am willing to share any info to mke it work. Thank you

upload_2014-5-19_9-25-39.webp

Last edited:
You need to make sure everything is set up.

You can do this in the Friend Inviter options.

I'm not able to until Thursday as no computer until then.

Do you know where the options are?

All the instructions are beneath each option.

The process is near identical to the set up of the login services that enable login with Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.

In fact if you already have done these you may be able to reuse the same key and secret.

The process nor instructions have been designed for developers. You should be able to follow them just fine.

I'm not able to until Thursday as no computer until then.

Do you know where the options are?

All the instructions are beneath each option.

The process is near identical to the set up of the login services that enable login with Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.

In fact if you already have done these you may be able to reuse the same key and secret.

The process nor instructions have been designed for developers. You should be able to follow them just fine.

Thanks again,

Yes, i do know where the options are - in CP -Shot below

I will keep trying and hopefully, i will get it - if not i will wait till THURS:). FYI: I am not a developer

upload_2014-5-19_11-6-18.webp

upload_2014-5-19_13-15-20.webp
When you click on Yahoo Icon - it directs me back to the website instead of the page to log into Yahoo

When you click on Facebook - error below

Twitter is okay -
upload_2014-5-19_13-17-8.webp

Well, Chris, this took me roughly 12hrs today trying to figure this out and still unsuccessfully - I was able to set-up twitter to be working, Google, facebook and yahoo was not working/refused to work. I have all the IDs, key, secret codes for these three websites set-up and entered all correctly per your direction in "Options" and still not working for me. I have taken away the IDs, keys, secrets for ones not working until i find someone to help me
Thank you

As I said. Happy to help. But not by a computer until Thursday.

Please PM me with your Google account username and password, your Facebook account username and password and a username and password that gives me full access to your forum admin CP and I can help then.

Top Bottom