• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Friend Inviter on the Sidebar 1.2.1

No permission to download

akia

I'd be interested in this, but I'm not signing up to a external site just to download it, I could understand if it was a paid add on, but its free so why not host the file here

Brandon Sheley

Why do you have the links for the required mods, going through your site first...

the links are from xf.. no reason to send them through your site first...

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Package calls images, however images aren't included in the package, therefore they don't display...
Why would they be included? The images are from my Friend Inviter add-on. This add-on doesn't work unless you have Friend Inviter installed.

This is just a facilitating add-on for the Friend Inviter by Chris...Please read the pre-requisites stated in my description.

Yes, I have purchased this from Chris and installed it. (not yet configured)

But when I install yours, the right side shows fine, but it is not in one line. It breaks into two lines. Go to AsiaWays dot com for example.

I wanted to know where I can go to modify the file of YOUR add-on of the side bar, so I can either remove one or modify the image width/height.

Thanks,

Shyuan

Hi @Gopala Subramanium any idea why the friend inviter sidebar still exist even after uninstalling the addon? I rebuild cache for few times, I have two themes, one has gone but one still showing the friend inviter at the sidebar. I am using xf1.1.5.

This issue is no longer exist, as I forgot to revert the modification (that I made due to the incorrect link for non-seo links) under TMS before I uninstalled it.