FreeStepDodge.com - A Competitive Fighting Game Community

Not sure if you are actually looking for feedback or not, so just ignore me if not...

I like this site, great design and nice colours. Only one thing I would change. On the forum homepage there is a huge empty space under the forum list, so consider doing something to fill that (more forums, or less in the sidebar?).

So Matt, no thank you to me on your anniversary post? =(

(although Robert made the post)

Yeah, I was drunk that night so wasn't able to fix Hubbs' post until the next day, and I thank you every time a new feature is introduced or something. Speaking of which, I still need help with the predefined header on your mod.

Not sure if you are actually looking for feedback or not, so just ignore me if not...

I like this site, great design and nice colours. Only one thing I would change. On the forum homepage there is a huge empty space under the forum list, so consider doing something to fill that (more forums, or less in the sidebar?).

Thanks, that space I wouldn't be able to control too much as it's pushed down due to so much in the sidebar. Also, the user can select their own background color and primary color by selecting the 'gear' above the page banner. It caches to the browser. There's also a dark version available in the style selector.

Top Bottom