FREE Saints Row 3 Game Code (steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's showing off my forum by sticking "FREE" in the title. People love free stuff so it attracts attention so as they load my forum I hope they think, "Wow this forum looks cool I think i'll sign up here" Though Doesn't seem to have made an affect, at all..

It's showing off my forum by sticking "FREE" in the title. People love free stuff so it attracts attention so as they load my forum I hope they think, "Wow this forum looks cool I think i'll sign up here" Though Doesn't seem to have made an affect, at all..
No, it's showing you're trying to give something away.
A forum showcase thread would be similar to a review or a "look what we've done" type thing.
What's the point of this thread when your contest is over, you're allowed one thread per forum.
How exactly is this a showcase when it's all about a contest or whatever??
Shut up Brandon
Aren't you pleasant, no one was even talking to you. :LOL:

I'd like to note that the staff OBVIOUSLY agree with me and others who have liked or commented on this and the other thread, since it's now moved out of the showcase section... :whistle:

No, it's showing you're trying to give something away.
A forum showcase thread would be similar to a review or a "look what we've done" type thing.
What's the point of this thread when your contest is over, you're allowed one thread per forum.
How exactly is this a showcase when it's all about a contest or whatever??

Aren't you pleasant.. Grade school is out early I assume? :LOL:

I'd like to note that the staff OBVIOUSLY agree with me and others who have liked or commented on this and the other thread, since it's now moved out of the showcase section... :whistle:

Do you enjoy this ? You must since your turning this into an argument... Is this how you spend your life sad little man ? Congratulations. The thread's been moved. Want a medal ?

Better stop before he/she throws a fit. This has to be entertainment for him/her... Quite sad if you think about it...

This qualifies as spam. We have had contests posted here before that were relevant to administering a forum (such as style sites giving away styles) but your promotion is not relevant to the subject matter of this forum. It would be better to post this on a gaming site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom