Add-on Free offer of my vB4 AddOns to xF developers

ChrisTERiS

Hello,

As the title says, I'm offering for free the code and copyright of my vBulletin4 AddOns, according to follow terms:
  1. I Don't ask for any money. A Donation should be welcome but not obligue.
  2. I Don't ask any credit in files.
  3. The only that I ask is a database compatibility (or at least an importer), so users of vBulletin can move their data easily from vB to xF.
  4. I prefer to give one AddOn per developer.
Some of my latest updated AddOns:
  • eCommerce
  • Media Gallery
  • Rate My Photo
  • Memberlist
  • xxxMates Adult Dating
  • there are also some others not updated for vB422 like microSUPPORT, Auctions, Classifieds, Reviews, General Dating, Contact Us, Donations, Mailinglist manager, Newsletter (Forum activity) and maybe more.
  • And for those who are familiar with vB3 coding, I can give 3 of my really flagship addons (A small fee may apply for these, as they're really big addons. eg vbClubs has 90+ tables and around 80 php files):
    • microTRAVEL
    • vbClubs
    • vbEngine

Thank you @Sunka

Didn't understood who are you but most probably you're someone from TAZ :)
It's up to the developers here to convert or not them to xF.
From my side I did the maximum possible by not asking even a simple credit line in the files.

and leaving vB
Difficult to do it. Dealing with vBulletin since 2003, I can't even use (as admin) any other forum. Tried WBB, IPB, xF. Nothing.
I'm not happy with vB last years, have totally been disappointed with vB5, but I'm there. Can't leave it.

Top Bottom