1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [FreddysHouse] Signature Once 1.2.1

Control how often signatures are displayed (each user's signature once per page or once per thread)

1. SheepCow

SheepCow Well-Known Member

SheepCow submitted a new resource: Signature Once

Control how often signatures are displayed (each user's signature once per page or once per thread)

Read more
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Some of my members are gonna be mad as hell after I install this lol
  3. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Is it possible to do this in conversations as well? :)
    rafass and Dakota Valkyrie like this.
  4. dbembibre

dbembibre Active Member

Congrats for this great add-on, i only have one question, this add-on add any aditional query ??

Thanks a lot
  5. SheepCow

Yes it adds one query
    dbembibre likes this.
  6. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

Does this work in XF 1.2?
  7. SheepCow

As far as I've tested yes, but I've not tested very far ;)
  8. motowebmaster

motowebmaster Active Member

I'm interested in this add-on, I'm coming to xf from vb3 and currently using the vbseo conditional signatures add-on. It makes a big difference.
  9. SheepCow

SheepCow updated [FreddysHouse] Signature Once with a new update entry:

Permissions support & minor fix

Read the rest of this update entry...
    latimer likes this.
  10. Claudio

Claudio Well-Known Member

11. SheepCow

Yep, there's a "Enable signature once" permission, so you can set it to allow for specific user groups (e.g. paid subscribers), or revoke/deny for naughty people etc.
    Claudio likes this.
  12. Live Free

Live Free Active Member

Can't seem to get this working and I can't figure out why. :/
  13. Amphicar770

Amphicar770 Active Member

Just installed. Did not seem to do anything at least for existing threads. Then realized it needs to also be set to on for each user group.
  14. SheepCow

Yep, that's the slight bummer, you need to set the "Enable signature once" permission for your registered members (or whomever you want :))
    Live Free likes this.
  15. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

did an update. uninstalled it installed it . set permission but doesnt work anymore? using latest xf.

Now uninstalled the latest version and installed the old version. Works again... If i uninstall and install the new update it stops working.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  16. Lee Burnett

Lee Burnett Member

FWIW - works with XF 1.3.
  17. Kainzo

Kainzo Active Member

This doesnt seem to be working for me on 1.3.2 - is there a built in option now in Xenforo to restrict signatures to only once per page?
  18. Hentai

Hentai Member

Works on 1.3.4. Though I did have an issue with the "Forbidden" on the permissions.

I set all members to "Yes" but I wanted my admin's signatures (with important links to FAQs and like) to appear behind all their posts. While Signature Once worked normally if an admin posted on that page it seems the "Forbidden" setting got shared with all members on that page regardless of rank.
  19. dono

dono Member

is this working for 1.4.x version ?
  20. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member