Frag Zone - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

will this theme be updated for the latest version of xenforo?

Hi yes, I've just returned from vacation with a nice little flu so we're working on getting the updates out as soon as possible.

It technically works perfectly fine for 1.4.5, only one outdated template which is easily fixed if you want too(doesn't effect anything really).

Reactions: Epi
Russ updated Frag Zone - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Minor 1.4.8 Update

This is a minor release which brings our styles up-to-date with the 1.4.8 version of XenForo. You can view the change log for XenBase https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-8-style-updates-1-5-0-beta-1.2495/ and on top of this there has been minor cosmetic improvements throughout the style.

With the 1.5.0 Beta 1 release of XenForo today were also releasing an updated XenBase version which is basically the 1.4.8 version but with the updated templates if you feel like running the Beta...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I'm new to Xenforo, purchased this theme, I was wondering if I could get some assistance editing the links and text at the bottom. I looked in phrases and templates and all the footer items didn't have anything related :/

Thanks!

Hello, I'm new to Xenforo, purchased this theme, I was wondering if I could get some assistance editing the links and text at the bottom. I looked in phrases and templates and all the footer items didn't have anything related :/

Thanks!

It is in the style properties - [XB] Footer

Hello Russ, currently I can't see the footer (advance footer) on mobile devices. Is there any option out there to make it possible?

Hello Russ, currently I can't see the footer (advance footer) on mobile devices. Is there any option out there to make it possible?
Check out style properties -> mobile enhancements , just clear the text field for the hide footer in mobile

Russ updated Frag Zone - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.1 Update

We pushed these updates out to our customers 2 weeks ago we just haven't had the chance to publish them on XenForo yet (until now :) )

For the Change-Log and some other future plans regarding Pixel Exit check out this thread

https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-5-1-updates-and-some-future-plans.2934/

All licensed customers can download it in their account area on our site.

Make sure you make style backups prior to upgrading!

Read the rest of this update entry...

We'll continue here @Senior Derp

If I understand correctly you want the default setup like XF has it, logo above the nav:

Make sure both of these are unchecked
View attachment 120257
Ah, I actually wanted to continue to have my centered logo, just have one of these on either side of my logo.

upload_2015-10-25_15-34-48-png.120252

Again, I greatly appreciate your time.

Ah, I actually wanted to continue to have my centered logo, just have one of these on either side of my logo.

upload_2015-10-25_15-34-48-png.120252

You could position your box absolutely, something like this in extra.css:

Code:
.Responsive #logo
{
   float: none;
   text-align: center;
}
#logoBlock .pageContent
{
   position: relative;
}
#headerBox
{
   position: absolute;
   right: 10px;
   top: 10px;
   background-color: #FFFFFF;
   padding: 30px 50px;
   border-radius: 3px;
}
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
   .Responsive #headerBox { display: none; }
}

It'll center your logo, put the headerbox positioned absolutely and hide it in mobile view.

Screenshot_3.webp

Should work on Frag Zone with those 2 options unchecked so it goes to the normal XF setup.

Seems to have worked perfectly! One last thing, it added one to the right, would I just make another headerBox to add one to the left?

Yep, new css:

Code:
.Responsive #logo
{
}
#logoBlock .pageContent
{
}
#headerBox, #headerBoxLeft
{
}
#headerBox
{
}
#headerBoxLeft
{
left: 10px;
}
{
.Responsive #headerBox, #headerBoxLeft { display: none; }
}

Yep, new css:

Code:
.Responsive #logo
{
}
#logoBlock .pageContent
{
}
#headerBox, #headerBoxLeft
{
}
#headerBox
{
}
#headerBoxLeft
{
left: 10px;
}
{
.Responsive #headerBox, #headerBoxLeft { display: none; }
}
Awesome man thank you so much.

To make the text fit to the box I think is my only issue?

6ed7c7106e1aa465668b334c07b24d16.png

Top Bottom