Frag Zone - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Should be in the next few days or so, then breaking for the holidays :).

We have a minor release coming due for XenBase and our styles, and we're currently working on 1.3 which is somewhat of a re-write on much of XenBase to simply the framework and make it easy to navigation the style properties + some new stuff.

So the plan originally was to update the styles for 1.2.4 however I think we're going to hold off for our next version of XenBase. 1.2.4 was a minor update which for the most part showing one outdated template which you can use the merge feature to fix.

We have some cool things planned for XenBase 1.3, some of it a re-write to clean up some code. We'll also be organizing and adding some new features.

We're taking a break for the holidays so we'll be back officially after the new year.

I'll still provide sales and support the best I can however please keep in mind we wish to spend time with our families during the holidays.

Thanks all, stay safe and enjoy the holidays!

Any news on an update?

XenBase feature wise is pretty much done, we're cleaning up some code and some css. We have a sneaking suspicion 1.3 is right around the corner so we're debating on waiting for that to be honest.

We have a section dedicated to frag zone customers on our site with how too 's and some other resources.

Just login to your account and check out the thread in the frag zone area, its one line of CSS to add it.

Russ updated Frag Zone with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Massive Change Please READ!!!!

As I have been mentioning across various threads 1.3 is bringing a rather massive change to the way our style functions. Most of the front end you won't notice a difference aside from a few cosmetic improvements, however we've re-written a good majority of our XenBase.

With this said, if you are a current client of Frag Zone please read carefully.

For anyone with minor customizations it's suggested you treat this upgrading as if you're installing a brand new style.

Import XenBase first as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This has been updated, existing customers please read the entire update notes I just posted.

Regarding floating navigation currently it will not work on this style due to the setup of everything. I have yet to find a decent fix that I would feel comfortable publishing. So for the time being, the top bar(user bar/moderator bar) is floating.

The download can find found on pixelexit.com

Russ updated Frag Zone - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.3.4 Update

This update brings it up-to-date with XenBase 1.3.4. A list of changes and fixes can be found here.

Specific to Frag Zone:

Updated to XenBase 1.3.4
  • Misc minor colors fixed

Before upgrading please make a backup of your current XenBase and style. To upgrade simply import XenBase overwriting your existing copy, along with Frag Zone . All the changes and fixes should trickle...

1.4.0 Beta 1 Fixes

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series,...

1.4.1 Update

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

Question, I'm using CTA Featured threads, and once I make CTA my homepage, there is no home icon. Any idea on how to add on?

@Summit got this before I could help out but for anyone else wondering:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.ctaFt .navLink {
background: url("styles/fragzone/xenforo/sources/navHome.png") no-repeat scroll center 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}

Top Bottom