Frag Zone - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ updated Frag Zone - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it easy to add a link in the top with the other icons? I can make the icon easily, but how do I add the link there?
If its easy I may purchase it.

Is it easy to add a link in the top with the other icons? I can make the icon easily, but how do I add the link there?
If its easy I may purchase it.

Very easy:

First you'll want to find an icon you wish to use for your navigation link, it should be 32 x 32, you can open styles/fragzone/xenforo/sources/navhome.png for reference. For consistency sake save it navNAME and upload it into that directory(sources)

Next you'll need to find your navigation selector by viewing the source code. For example home, portal and forum are...

.navTabs .navTab.forums .navLink
.navTabs .navTab.home .navLink
.navTabs .navTab.portal .navLink

So in extra.css you'll add:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.YOURTAB .navLink {
background: url("styles/fragzone/xenforo/sources/navICON.png") no-repeat scroll center 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
}

Thank you,
just one more question, because its essential for my site to change the node icons. Can I change them in the same way like default xenforo theme, adding a sprite and then just adding this in extra.css
Code:
.node .node_26 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_26 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
background-position: -252px 0px;
}
.node .node_26 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .node_26 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
}

Thank you,
just one more question, because its essential for my site to change the node icons. Can I change them in the same way like default xenforo theme, adding a sprite and then just adding this in extra.css
Code:
.node .node_26 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_26 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
}
.node .node_26 .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon, .node .node_26 .categoryForumNodeInfo .nodeIcon {
}

Yep you can use something like that, you can also use Font Awesome and use separate font awesome icons as well easily(like we do on https://pixelexit.com/forums/ ) but that CSS should work for custom nodes :).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I purchased it for my site, can you tell me how to change the color of the xentag to be more brighter ?
Take a look here http://www.gamezforums.com/

Not sure if there is style properties for it but:

Code:
html .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloudTag {
color: #a4a4a4;
}
html .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud_Level1 {
color: #fcfcfc;
}
html .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloud .Tinhte_XenTag_TagCloudTag:hover {
color: @xbColor1;
}
Should work.

could some please tell me how to resize the logo space in the header.. as you can see my logo is at the top.. and i have tried to resize it, looked through style options and tried through CSS..

emp9t.png

i really don't need that big empty space.. and moving the logo to that space is not a solution for me.

could some please tell me how to resize the logo space in the header.. as you can see my logo is at the top.. and i have tried to resize it, looked through style options and tried through CSS..

emp9t.png

i really don't need that big empty space.. and moving the logo to that space is not a solution for me.
Try adding this to extra.css:

Code:
.Responsive .navTabs .publicTabs {
float: left;
}

all that did is move it to the right side:

emrqV.png

see the little thing at the end of the navbar - means there is more tabs for it to expand.

any way to make it expand into the empty slot?

also a way to fix this?

emtHj.png

make it responsive to either resize the username and usertitle or let the box expand..

because id rather not make my font size tiny nearly impossible to read

Top Bottom