Frag Zone - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Frag Zone - Gaming Style from pixelExit.com

LIVE PREVIEW
You can use the drop down to view the other versions of Frag Zone + our other styles​

Please read the note at the bottom before purchasing
View attachment 60985

Frag Zone is the perfect XenForo gaming style! It comes as a darker transparent style which includes 3 custom backgrounds ranging from Battlefield, Call of Duty and Titanfall. This...

Read more about this resource...

Just a heads up as a tribute to fellow gamers :), all Fusion Gamer clients will have a discount off our newest style for the first week it's up.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/frag-zone.2531/

The discount will apply to the style itself and branding free,

Original style price: $25 // Discounted for Fusion Gamer clients: $20
Original branding removal price: $20 // Discounted for Fusion Gamer clients: $15

You don't need to do anything in order to received the discount other than be logged into the account you purchased Fusion Gamer with.

If I hadn't just got myself a new toy that I'm sinking some of my play money into I'd be grabbing another license of xenForo for my console game site (that is currently running on myBB) and getting this to put on it!

Really nice work, hope you get some good sales (y)

Thanks a bunch, I hope the same haha :)

If I hadn't just got myself a new toy that I'm sinking some of my play money into I'd be grabbing another license of xenForo for my console game site (that is currently running on myBB) and getting this to put on it!

In due time Tracy, in due time :D

Note to the folks who have purchased in case you're missing XenBase from your XML just re-download the zip off the site, made a mistake of not packaging it :)

Can I advise changing the top bar to allow;

Images (for minecraft dirt background) and make it default a lot smaller / resizable and make it a single colour. Maybe a dark grey. If you do this it'll be much nicer and I'll consider buying it (y)

Images (for minecraft dirt background) and make it default a lot smaller / resizable and make it a single colour. Maybe a dark grey. If you do this it'll be much nicer and I'll consider buying it (y)
That's the beauty of Styles... they are easily modified to fit your requirements via simple template edits (and usually just by some CSS adjustments and Style Properties settings).

Are you referring to the very top bar where the user links are?

If so that's controlled via a single style property, very easy to change if you need too.

It's easy to figure out how to modify the styles... I use xenFoogle Pro on two of my forums.

Base style looks like this
screenshot.webp
Modified looks like this
screenshot1.webp
And the second site using it looks like this (my third site uses one by Audentio).
screenshot2.webp

Does this have a background changer so members can choose various backgrounds while only having one style installed

Or does it require installing a style foreach separate background.

No it is not included, but using custom user fields achieves that nicely :)

We can possibly get a tutorial up for it sometime.

Is this theme compatible with XenPorta? Also, how/where can you add icons to the navigation for plugins like XenRio and XenMedio?

Last edited:
Is this theme compatible with XenPorta? Also, how/where can you add icons to the navigation for plugins like XenRio and XenMedio?

Sorry for the late response,

By default it looks like this:

Screenshot_2.webp

I can do some adjustments for that and extraportal next release.

Top Bottom