Frag Zone - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I appreciate your help from before Russ, I was wondering if it would be possible to move the links on the navbar from the right side, to the left? I'm fairly certain I could do it myself but I was wondering if there was an easy like "check-b0x" method somewhere.

I appreciate your help from before Russ, I was wondering if it would be possible to move the links on the navbar from the right side, to the left? I'm fairly certain I could do it myself but I was wondering if there was an easy like "check-b0x" method somewhere.
Check out style properties frag zone properties, check box there for ya :)

I hope I'm in the right place for this-
Making new theme colors for the style and I'm trying to change the hover color for the node list
The dark gray doesn't match the rest of the color scheme. I tried in EXTRA.css but it doesn't seem to work.

Untitled.webp

Any help?

I hope I'm in the right place for this-
Making new theme colors for the style and I'm trying to change the hover color for the node list
The dark gray doesn't match the rest of the color scheme. I tried in EXTRA.css but it doesn't seem to work.

View attachment 126937

Any help?

You can change the colors by going to "Appearance -> Color Palette"
You there can edit @alt1Hover and @alt2Hover colors

Russ updated Frag Zone - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.5.9 Update

Hello everyone, we pushed out our 1.5.9 updates last Thursday. You'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

YOU MUST BE ON XENFORO 1.5.9 PRIOR TO UPGRADING/INSTALLING THIS

This is considered a rather large update, I would personally recommend installing it as a brand new style. This is just to make sure you're up and running correctly prior to going...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• This is a brand new... dark... transparent style, there will be visual problems more than likely throughout the style and we'll support as best we can
  • By default this style comes with only a few navigation icons, you'll need to do SOME WORK and possibly add custom icons for your forum
This style looks a few years old now. Are these still the case? I can do some work but just wondering how polished it is at this point.

• This is a brand new... dark... transparent style, there will be visual problems more than likely throughout the style and we'll support as best we can
  • By default this style comes with only a few navigation icons, you'll need to do SOME WORK and possibly add custom icons for your forum
This style looks a few years old now. Are these still the case? I can do some work but just wondering how polished it is at this point.

It's more of a disclaimer but I haven't had problems reported. I recently put on a ton of default navigation icons using Font Awesome out of the box, if you use an add-on such as nodes as tabs or another navigation manager you may need to add icons for any custom links.

That being said I have resource teaching you how to add icons or I can help if you need too. I'll also revamp the description :D

Last edited:
This may very well be our theme. Can ALL icons be swapped out with icons that I design??

Last edited:

1.5.11 Style Update

New update bringing the style up to date with the 1.5.11.

Some of the awesome new stuff:
  • Off-Canvas Sidebar option
  • Re-designed Social logins
  • Option to reduce the size of the floating navigation
  • Split the default login link into 2 links, Login / Register
  • and much more...
Check this new posts for the full change-log.

Make a backup of your style prior to upgrading!

You can download the update in the license...

Large XenBase Update

Hello everyone, we're pushing our 1.5.13 updates out today. Once you receive the email you'll be able to download it immediately with an active license via your licenses area.

This is a rather large XenBase focusing primarily on the back end organization, bug fixes and just a general clean up. We aim to keep each release as easy as possible to upgrade but with this version we...

Top Bottom