Found a website with an illegal copy of XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeceMC

Hello,

I am new to the whole XenForo thing and recently I stumbled across a newly developed website and noticed it didn't have the redirect in the copyright(Bottom left) and when looking this up; it said that it could be a cracked copy. Due to me being new to this, I honestly have no idea on how to report it etc.

Again, I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section etc.

- Reece

I don't have the copyright ;) but:
bra.webp

Last edited:
All you need to do is report it, the rest is up to us. However, we cannot reveal details about anything that happens.

All you need to do is report it, the rest is up to us. However, we cannot reveal details about anything that happens.
I reported a guy for several weeks ago, and nothing happens to him? It's a little dicey because it is a competitor as well, and nothing happens to his website... :(

I reported a guy for several weeks ago, and nothing happens to him? It's a little dicey because it is a competitor as well, and nothing happens to his website... :(

Your assuming he doesn't have..

PHP:
Branding Removal - $250*
This allows you to remove the visible XenForo copyright notice from all pages.

Also if his install is illegal, he might have off-shore hosting. You could trace route to his site and see what country he is hosted in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom