Cannot reproduce Found a reproducible bug with quick editor and ordered lists

jauburn

1. Create a post that has an ordered list. Use the editor's ordered list button to create the list.
  2. Save the post.
  3. Click Edit to edit the post using the pop-up quick editor.
  4. Save the post.

The numbers in the ordered list all change to "1."

If you edit the post and then click More Options to use the full editor, save from there, the numbers work properly.

another annoying feature of this quick edit, at least in IE9, which I'm using now, is that if you quick edit the post above to try to remove the extra blank line that was inserted after the quick list, the text bounces all around. Try editing some of the text, too, or adding some, and the text starts bouncing all around. It will drive you crazy.

1. Create a post that has an ordered list. Use the editor's ordered list button to create the list.
  2. Save the post.
  3. Click Edit to edit the post using the pop-up quick editor.
  4. Save the post.
The numbers in the ordered list all change to "1."

If you edit the post and then click More Options to use the full editor, save from there, the numbers work properly.

Can't reproduce on Chrome on xF 1.2.2.

I can't reproduce this on IE9. I don't see any reason why the editor would be different in the overlay.

I can reproduce the text jumping thing, but it moves about just moving the cursor so that's an internal rendering issue (just moving the cursor around shouldn't change anything).

Top Bottom