ForumWay - The Forum Community

kingofseo

Hello Community,
Today We're happy to announce that we've opened a new forum site the script is the popular XenForo.
You're all are friendly invited to Forumway.com and if you have a comment/question/suggestion, you should still write me.

Kind Regards

Honestly I'd have put a bit more work into the site before posting it in a forum for feedback. You don't even have a fitting logo or any content... Good luck, but I think you'll struggle to get anywhere in the niche.

Honestly I'd have put a bit more work into the site before posting it in a forum for feedback. You don't even have a fitting logo or any content... Good luck, but I think you'll struggle to get anywhere in the niche.

Of course i'll i'm a developer and i need some freetime when i'll Start with something then i'll go to the end.Today i'm tired because i'll added some New functions to my script and fixed bugs.

The domain is good, the design could do with a little tweaking and - as suggested - a new logo is a must. I would also consider installing Widget Framework and XenPorta - at least the latter will give you the ability to have a good way of introducing people to the website.

The domain is good, the design could do with a little tweaking and - as suggested - a new logo is a must. I would also consider installing Widget Framework and XenPorta - at least the latter will give you the ability to have a good way of introducing people to the website.

Hello xenTheory,

Thank you for your good suggestions i'll install xenporta and today i'm thinking about to buy an premium theme for my forum can you suggest me a good premium theme ?

ForumWay is now better then before new premium style from @Russ (best style i ever seen) and new logo now i'll post some threads to keep our forum actual.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you should never release a site without content. And it seems English isn't your first language, maybe you should have stuck to catering your native language as the English forum market is quite saturated, as Azhria pointed out.

I'm sorry, but you should never release a site without content. And it seems English isn't your first language, maybe you should have stuck to catering your native language as the English forum market is quite saturated, as Azhria pointed out.

Just give me some more time the site is really new check all other forum sites they have not enought content too.But i can tell you i've good knowledge about all other things and i'm really new to forums.Everbody makes mistakes Nobody is perfect.

Just give me some more time the site is really new check all other forum sites they have not enought content too.But i can tell you i've good knowledge about all other things and i'm really new to forums.Everbody makes mistakes Nobody is perfect.
You posted this in March. It is now May and you still have 1 post. Creating an active forum takes a lot of hard work and dedication. When I started my site, I had over 2,000 posts before anyone got over 600 posts. No one is going to do the work for you...not until you've put all the hard work in for years.

What things do you have good knowledge in? (No, I'm not trying to pick at you) Pick one of the subjects that you are knowledgeable in and focus your forum on that. But you'll need to ensure the forum name suits the niche. Nobody is claiming they're perfect, they're trying to help you to a) not waste time focusing on a niche that is extremely hard to break into and b) help avoid the mistakes.

What things do you have good knowledge in? (No, I'm not trying to pick at you) Pick one of the subjects that you are knowledgeable in and focus your forum on that. But you'll need to ensure the forum name suits the niche. Nobody is claiming they're perfect, they're trying to help you to a) not waste time focusing on a niche that is extremely hard to break into and b) help avoid the mistakes.

I've good knowledge with : Php,Mysql,Wordpress and yes i hope my forum will better and & have an active community of course it's not easy but it can be done practice makes perfect and i'll take my time for the forum and will work for my site of course.

Top Bottom