Forums today

dooma

Hello guys,

After searching alot through internet to find which forums topic is missing and hasn't been created. I found that the internet is flooded with all types of forums and nothing is new so what do you think is missing and what can you add to the internet using your xenforo license?,
PS: only if you introduced a unique and new idea to internet users, you will success.

Regards,

Lots of similar threads. Basic is to find a niche....even of any existing topic!

Example....lots of Android forums, but how many are for people with no tech understanding?? You have to look at things you know about or have interest in and pick out a small part which is not being properly addressed.

I give an example in my "Starting a Successful (or failing) Web Site series" at:
http://www.craigsfire.com/starting-a-successful-web-site-series/

Instead of just looking for what subject is 'missing,' start a forum that YOU. And I mean, YOU... are passionate about. I'm passionate about video games, and likewise I took a huge risk, a huge gamble and just was in the right place, at the right time. Not only was it successful in it's own right, I start breaking records left and right.

Intelligence, well calculated moves, vast knowledge, big niche, passion and experience = rewards.

Lots of similar threads. Basic is to find a niche....even of any existing topic!

Example....lots of Android forums, but how many are for people with no tech understanding?? You have to look at things you know about or have interest in and pick out a small part which is not being properly addressed.

I give an example in my "Starting a Successful (or failing) Web Site series" at:
http://www.craigsfire.com/starting-a-successful-web-site-series/

I'd like to thank you about your post at your blog, it's very useful.

Instead of just looking for what subject is 'missing,' start a forum that YOU. And I mean, YOU... are passionate about. I'm passionate about video games, and likewise I took a huge risk, a huge gamble and just was in the right place, at the right time. Not only was it successful in it's own right, I start breaking records left and right.

Intelligence, well calculated moves, vast knowledge, big niche, passion and experience = rewards.

Thanks for your replay but what are benefits from starting a forums about something you are interested in, but flooded in internet ?!

PS: I meant by benefits active forums and users not money.

Thanks for your replay but what are benefits from starting a forums about something you are interested in, but flooded in internet ?!
Its hard, but you need to work at it until you're the leader of them all. My site is proof that you can, indeed go from small, to large. CODForums is in a crowded space, and I took it from 1,500+ posts/1,800 members to hovering around 10k posts/around 4,300 members.

Overall there were 6500+ registrations.

This is coming from a newbie at creating forums.

Its hard, but you need to work at it until you're the leader of them all. My site is proof that you can, indeed go from small, to large. CODForums is in a crowded space, and I took it from 1,500+ posts/1,800 members to hovering around 10k posts/around 4,300 members.

Overall there were 6500+ registrations.

This is coming from a newbie at creating forums.

Thanks for your answer, I checked your forums. Good Luck :)

Top Bottom