Forums Directory To Index?! Need Help ASAP Please!

Dante_B

Currently, i have my forums under the /forums/ directory. I have an under construction image in a index.php on www.solecalifestyle.com. I'm ready to launch my site, how do i accomplish on setting the forum to open on the index of the main url?

I delete the index.php and drag all the files out of the /forums/ directory to the main root?

I added the add-on 'Route Changer' but i dont know how it can benefit the task i want to accomplish. I also have XenPorta add-on that i want the index to be the portal.

Currently, i have my forums under the /forums/ directory. I have an under construction image in a index.php on www.solecalifestyle.com. I'm ready to launch my site, how do i accomplish on setting the forum to open on the index of the main url?

I delete the index.php and drag all the files out of the /forums/ directory to the main root?

I added the add-on 'Route Changer' but i dont know how it can benefit the task i want to accomplish. I also have XenPorta add-on that i want the index to be the portal.

To have your forum in the root, besides moving the forum files from /forum/ folder to the root, you will have to update the Board URL option as well at your Acp->Options->Basic Board Information.

Top Bottom