Forums are alive

Even twitta wants to have forums. They are calling it "communities."

Oh good Lord... Can you imagine the CF that would be? They can't even function ethically now, let alone in communities. It's because they want control of the (a) narrative which they are rapidly losing. Is Tw*tter even a thing still?

Perhaps the, "forums are alive or dead" debate should be specified into non-money making and money making? Xenforo, VB and such aren't sold/advertised as get rich schemes/scams/ tools in the first place. If you're buying any of these software platforms thinking you're going to get rich, or even make a substantial living off it at the beginning, you'll be sadly disappointed unless you're a Dev of course-but that's iffy too.

Last edited:
LOL
social media.webp

Any number of reasons.

I once took down half of the Orange network in the UK for half a day due to two transposed digits.

A guy I know took down the largest mobile network in the whole of north Italy by pulling the wrong card.
I had to take a private jet from Milan to Turin fix it :D

A guy I know took down the largest mobile network in the whole of north Italy by pulling the wrong card.
I had to take a private jet from Milan to Turin fix it
And I thought I had it rough having to drive the three hours to Peterborough, Ontario on short notice once. 😀 But a private jet? Now that's tech support in action.

Top Bottom