Forums are alive

What?! That's a totally insane thing to say. Now all the people who keep investing in forums are going to tell you why they're really dead. :unsure:

Conference meeting at Facebook....:)

chest cpr GIF

No clue what either of you is insinuating. I'm slow today apparently. LOL
Well, I thought my comment would be self-evident, although apparently not. Brogan's is out of context, since he deleted the posts he was replying to, so not surprise at all that you wouldn't understand than one, ha ha. In either case, it's not important, so just ignore us. :)

I was replying to https://xenforo.com/community/threads/forums-are-alive.198054/post-1535460 so it's in context.

The only posts which were deleted were a spammy post and yours which quoted it.

Your original post which the OP quoted and is referring to is still there: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/forums-are-alive.198054/post-1535453
Eh, well, I basically responded to the post you deleted by saying that I was confused, and your post was "as are we all," so you'll forgive me if I thought you were replying to me, as in saying we are all confused, when what you really must have meant was that we are all "just sayin,'" in response to the OP. Or something like that. 🤪

He was saying "as are we all" as in we all are between life and death, replying to the comment directly above his own.
Got it. The misunderstanding basically resulted from the fact that his comment immediately followed a post of my own that was deleted and there was no quote - and maybe because I was still on my first cup of coffee. Let's move on.

The entire thread is most likely going to be a giant confusing mess. Forums are alive? What is that? They've been dying for 10+ years and now, suddenly, we're supposed to believe they're alive again? Yeah, ok...

The entire thread is most likely going to be a giant confusing mess. Forums are alive? What is that? They've been dying for 10+ years and now, suddenly, we're supposed to believe they're alive again? Yeah, ok...
I'm pretty sure the OP meant it as a bit of a satirical response to all the "forums are dead" threads that have popped up everywhere on a regular basis for the last decade, including at least one thread that's still very much active here. Or maybe she was quite serious, or maybe only quasi-serious. LoL, I'm not going to claim to know what anyone really meant, at this point. But no need to take it seriously, if you don't want to. :whistle:

Top Bottom