XF 2.2 Forums addons

I am having an issue with the forums.

I recently uninstalled a few plugins as I no longer needed them however it shows them in installable plugins section which was annoying. I then went into public_html/src/addons and deleted the plugins from there, after deleting the first 2 and refreshing the AP, everything seemed fine and the plugins were gone however by the time I was done and I refreshed the page, the forums said "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." Is there any other folder I need the wipe the data from to restore the forums page?

Is there any other folder I need the wipe the data from to restore the forums page?
No you did things properly and you should not have any issues.

You can still access the admin control panel by adding admin.php to your URL. Then reinstall the add-ons you just uninstalled, that should restore the forum so it's once again accessible.

No you did things properly and you should not have any issues.

You can still access the admin control panel by adding admin.php to your URL. Then reinstall the add-ons you just uninstalled, that should restore the forum so it's once again accessible.
Hey thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to access the admin panel either. The complete site was not responding however I went into file manager through cpanel and put the add-on folders back which I had previously deleted and it fixed the problem.

For anyone else who may experience this issue in the future, simply delete the add-on from within the author folder. Don't delete the author folder as that can cause issues.

Top Bottom