1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForumHour

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Veryard, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Name of Site: Forum Hour
    Site URL: http://forumhour.com
    Site Type (Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate): Forum
    Category: Webmaster
    Description: A great place for anything, webmaster discussion, promotion or just a place to chill out! We offer great services for your forum, if you just want to chill out we have a section for that and webmaster discussion is awaiting for you aswell!

Echelon likes this.
  2. Chojo

Chojo Active Member

I really like the minimal look. Great job!

3. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Love the skin by xenFocus! That's the skin I'm looking for my main site. :)

What's the name of it?

4. Chojo

Chojo Active Member

5. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

6. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Thanks Guys!
    We have just hit 40k posts! Come over and check out some of the cool updates that are in store!

7. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Want to discuss with other webmasters? Promote your site as well? ForumHour is the place for you!

* We are having a free service week, feel free to grab some free services! *

http://www.forumhour.com/

8. Veryard

Veryard Formerly BradsFX

Hello,

Recently Forum Hour has had some hard work done to it, some of the new features include,
    • FH Currency Updated - FH$ amounts have been updated to use a new system. No FH$ has been reset and the current system will stack with the old system.
    • Poster of the Hour - We have now got a custom plugin to allow us to have the old Poster Of The Hour back, the plugin works same as it did before. Settings can be edited under your personal settings. Once a user has been chosen as being the Poster of the Hour they get there website and website banner display on the top of the index for that hour.
    • Site of the Month - To make sure that Forum Hour is complete from other forums, we have installed another plugin that allows Automated Site of the Month. You the user can submit your website/s then you are given one vote to choose which site you believe should become Site of the Month. Once a winner has been chosen, there website name, url, description and image are all displayed on the index for everyone to view.
    • Style Updates - We have taken time into trying to customize the premium style to make sure that we stand out from other forums and websites.
    More information here.

9. Summit

Summit Active Member

Hey just messaged you something on your forum. Names Summit

10. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I have now taken over as the main administrator at Forum Hour.
    We have some amazing new changes to the forum that have occurred already and is upcoming.
    Come over to http://forumhour.com now for a FREE SERVICE WEEK!

11. Wing

Wing Active Member

Best of luck,

I just posted a couple advert topics earlier today ;)

12. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

This site is now under new ownership, check us out at forumhour.com ! You can join our site to promote your site for FREE!