[ForumApps] Native Mobile Apps for XenForo [Deleted]

With more and more forum owners putting their confidence in ForumApps, new communities are getting to enjoy the ForumApps experience. While we have got tremendous positive feedback from forum owners, it is the way users have engaged with the app, that has got us excited. Here is a glimpse of the analytics to show you how ForumApps has been performing recently.

canva-photo-editor (1).webp

As they say, number never lie. The above data clearly shows that the highest number of users are those who come back to the app nearly every single day. Out of the 683 users, 566 users have been using the app every single day. That is nearly 82%! This can only mean one thing. Forum users are clearly enjoying their mobile experience and seem to be comfortable using the forum on a daily basis.

c5.webpCapture1.webp

In the below statistic, we can see the level of consistency at which users are engaging. With the rise in the activity on the forums, we are also seeing a spike in the number of forum users accessing the forum through the app. This goes to show that, how it is possible with ForumApps to convert your forum members into sticky users by giving them a hassle-free mobile experience. So be it coffee break or lunchtime, forum users can always stay active on their favorite threads. It can’t get more convenient than this.

canva-photo-editor (3).webp
canva-photo-editor.webp

We have always delivered on the promise of creating a complete total user-friendly experience for forum users. If you wish boost the activity of your forum and sustain it for a long period of time, then you know what to do. Contact us for any queries or feedback on https://forumapps.net/

Pretty cool, where are the stats from?

Is that only app users? i.e. in addition to the 683 are there say 5000 other users who continue to use mobile web?

Pretty cool, where are the stats from?

Is that only app users? i.e. in addition to the 683 are there say 5000 other users who continue to use mobile web?

These are from Crashalytics/Fabric.io. Yes, these are only app users. We can't say anything about the mobile web users as we don't have the stats for that. But the first screenshot which had 683 users was only iOS and from a community with roughly 1000 daily active users.

Has OVERALL(app + non app) pageviews/time spent online/postings increased as a result of the app? Would be interested to hear views of admins using this. Impact on adsense earnings as well. Also regarding rate of non registered users using the app converting to registrations. Those are the main key stats id be interested in.

Last edited:
I can't speak for Adsense revenue since we've never run any ads on our site but we've definitely have had conversions and people who join just from the Appstore on iOS or Android without even finding our site on the internet. Posting/time spent online has definitely increased due to Post Notifications, enabling users to be more connected to the forum on the go.

The addition has been great for our site since used missed Tapatalk from several years ago. The support is great, the features keep coming and Aayush has been nothing but excellent.

The site we use it on is https://www.rpnation.com

I can't speak for Adsense revenue since we've never run any ads on our site but we've definitely have had conversions and people who join just from the Appstore on iOS or Android without even finding our site on the internet. Posting/time spent online has definitely increased due to Post Notifications, enabling users to be more connected to the forum on the go.

The addition has been great for our site since used missed Tapatalk from several years ago. The support is great, the features keep coming and Aayush has been nothing but excellent.

The site we use it on is https://www.rpnation.com
Possible to provide graphical stats from analytics/acp actually showing these claims?

That would be difficult to track. I think he is using his intuition about his community members to speak.
Why would it be difficult to track? Couldnt GA be used to indicate page views, time spent on site using comparision periods currently as opposed to just prior to having the mobile addon. Additionally the ACP graphs could be shown in regards to registrations with a marker of when the app was deployed. Adsense to show previous periods vrs current periods after the mobile app. Personally i find these more tangible than marketing spiels. Definately would be far more worthwhile and of value than the graphs above showing how much time people are spending within the mobile apps.

I have some analytics, I'll be exporting some of it this week and posting it here.
Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to seeing it.

Why would it be difficult to track? Couldnt GA be used to indicate page views, time spent on site using comparision periods currently as opposed to just prior to having the mobile addon. Additionally the ACP graphs could be shown in regards to registrations with a marker of when the app was deployed. Adsense to show previous periods vrs current periods after the mobile app. Personally i find these more tangible than marketing spiels.

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to seeing it.
We don't specifically track how many users had registered from mobile and how many have registered from website. Neither do we track where they posted from. It would be guesstimate in any case.
What we posted was the precise time and number of people who used the app.

When are we going to get the Push Notification fix reported in May 2017? Right now clicking on a Reply notification for example takes you to the first post which is an ugly experience (not the last unread post as XF does). I'm not including other notification types @Aayush or pagination that's still wrong.

When are we going to get the Push Notification fix reported in May 2017? Right now clicking on a Reply notification for example takes you to the first post which is an ugly experience (not the last unread post as XF does). I'm not including other notification types @Aayush or pagination that's still wrong.
We initially had infinite scroll so we couldn't infinitely scroll to the last post and spoil user experience. Since we migrated to paginated threads we've added the feature to open last unread post. Now it will be easier for us to add the ability to open and scroll to the particular post on clicking the push notification.

Our priorities are implementing login-less access on the iOS app and upgrading the API for XF2.0 right now. So this issue would have to wait.

We initially had infinite scroll so we couldn't infinitely scroll to the last post and spoil user experience. Since we migrated to paginated threads we've added the feature to open last unread post. Now it will be easier for us to add the ability to open and scroll to the particular post on clicking the push notification.

Our priorities are implementing login-less access on the iOS app and upgrading the API for XF2.0 right now. So this issue would have to wait.

Sorry I don't understand why you're focusing on xf 2 which is still in beta and far far on most people's radar vs supporting your existing customers on the official XF.

I'm probably going to be one of the first to migrate to xf 2 but realistically that won't happen until I see some feature parity with several key addons that I use.

I know you have to juggle resources but addressing usability concerns that would also impact xf 2 to me ranks higher than supporting a platform that most customers won't be on for a few months.

You just lost me as a customer right there...a bug thats been reported since may 2017 and you say you wont fix it now and want to work on xf2 stuff that sir is not acceptable for your paying customers.

Top Bottom