Add-on Forum Stats like vBulletin

The big question is why are you running Xenforo if you want to make it look like vBulletin, for that just use vBulletin. I have seen a few Xenforo sites turned into carbon copies of vBulletin from the outside and I personally think its strange to take a step back instead of moving forward.

I've seen that. It doesn't look like vBulletin's.
it would just require some very basic template changes for the layout but the functionality is already pretty close. But ofc you can start from scratch (or pay someone to do so) and look for all those elements on your own in xf-code if you prefer that way......

The big question is why are you running Xenforo if you want to make it look like vBulletin, for that just use vBulletin. I have seen a few Xenforo sites turned into carbon copies of vBulletin from the outside and I personally think its strange to take a step back instead of moving forward.

I hate vBulletin.

Let me rephrase that. I don't hate vBulletin, I'm just not very fond of it. I agree, XenForo is miles ahead of vBulletin, although there are some feature's that vBulletin has that XenForo doesn't. I'm not going to make my forum look like vBulletin, but there might be some people who might like doing so.

Yay I'm in the top active authors! :D

Maybe he likes the functionality and the back end of xenforo... Why do people have to hate on the cosmetics of it? Everyone's site design is probably ugly in at least 1 person's eyes.
Specially your style.

Man, your designer should be shot.

The functionality is the same though, isn't it? Couldn't you just make it look like vBulletin's like you've done with your other template modifications you have released?

I can do it, but I don't like making things look less XenForo and more vBulletin.
Please do it :)

Top Bottom