Style Forum Skin - Diablo II Themed

KierzT

Hello Guys,

I'm currently looking for somebody to assist with designing a custom XenForo Skin for my website.

The entire website is built from XenForo using just the basic template. I would like the website fully upgrading to a new skin including banners, buttons etc.

We are a Diablo II Private Server so the theme needs to be dark, gaming and of course, Diablo themed.

If you guys could recommend anybody or a company that would be able to do this for us can you please let me know :)

Kind Regards,

Kieran
D2War.com

Hello Guys,

I'm currently looking for somebody to assist with designing a custom XenForo Skin for my website.

The entire website is built from XenForo using just the basic template. I would like the website fully upgrading to a new skin including banners, buttons etc.

We are a Diablo II Private Server so the theme needs to be dark, gaming and of course, Diablo themed.

If you guys could recommend anybody or a company that would be able to do this for us can you please let me know :)

Kind Regards,

Kieran
D2War.com
Hello Kieran,

Forumcube is very interested in this job. Can we start private conversation to discuss further?

Top Bottom