• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Forum Ranks Leather

Elizabeth

Forum Ranks in a leather look
PSD File is included for easy editing, esp the style of the text.
GBL_leatherfounder.webp
Includes all these:
Administrator
Founder
Owner
Tech Admin
Global Moderator
Coder
Designer
Reviewer
Styler
Premium Member
Customer
Banned
Elite Member
VIP
Liz

Attachments

Nice work, I think if the font would look more like 'stamped' into the leather it could look even better :)

You could emboss the text and then tinker with the results. Or use an outline on the text and tinker with the outer and inner colors until you get the right mix. (Obviously this ain't it - attachment - but this is what I mean.)

Attachments

• leatherthingy.webp
    leatherthingy.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 1768

Something like this maybe? Liz
amdin.png

I would say darken it somewhere between this and what you posted above and it looks great .. lemme see if i can find my tut i made on how to make branded leather , i think if this were to look like it was fire branded it would add a nice touch to them.

amdin.png

I would say darken it somewhere between this and what you posted above and it looks great .. lemme see if i can find my tut i made on how to make branded leather , i think if this were to look like it was fire branded it would add a nice touch to them.
Yeah, I like....I was working on the fly and you made it even better. Liz

Thanks.
Yeah, I like....I was working on the fly and you made it even better. Liz

Gimme a few , I'll let you know if I can find that tut. I'm still looking and I have not optimized indexing on my personal drives ( art , studio sessions , font's blah blah) so searches on this jbod are painfully SLOW. If it takes much longer I may have at it without refreshing my brain.

Top Bottom