• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Forum Ranks Floral

Elizabeth

Forum Ranks Floral Edition
Comes in Blue, Green, Purple, Red, and Teal
PSD File is included for easy editing, esp the style of the text.

GBL_bluefloralfounder.webp

GBL_greenlfloralfounder.webp

GBL_purplefloralfounder.webp

GBL_redfloralfounder.webp

GBL_tealfloralfounder.webp

Includes all these:
Administrator
Founder
Owner
Tech Admin
Global Moderator
Coder
Designer
Reviewer
Styler
Premium Member
Customer
Banned
Elite Member
VIP
Liz

Attachments

Yes, you can, psp can use psd. Didn't you know that? Or I'll convert to pspimage just for you. Liz

Not my version. I use an old one. I can't use pspimage either. :)
But thanks anyway!

You should be good with Paintshop Pro, Peggy. It'll open darned near anything. ;)
Btw, nice work on these, Liz!

You should be good with Paintshop Pro, Peggy. It'll open darned near anything. ;)
Btw, nice work on these, Liz!
Thanks, DaKat
Her version is before psp supported psd. That started with version 9, I believe. Which is more than you can say for ps, it doesn't open most anything, :) Liz 

Hey, all Paintshop Pro was good as far as I'm concerned (at least before Corel bought it). :oops:

Hey, all Paintshop Pro was good as far as I'm concerned (at least before Corel bought it). :oops:
Yeah Corel ruined it imo.
I have PSP 7 and it doesn't support PSD's. One day I'll be able to afford a newer version (before corel).

I think you'd be really happy with either ver. 8 or 9, and they're bound to go for a song nowadays.

I don't think psd support was added til version 9, I may be wrong, will have to check Suz's site for verification. Liz

Top Bottom