Lack of interest Forum list with drop down (ACP)

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Enguerran A

Hello,

I have a huge forum list with many many nodes and the container is so short that I have to scroll down for hours until reaching the bottom of the list, or the one I want to modify ->
4afd26dd2a.png

Make this container taller won't be a solution neither because it would be too large then :p

What I propose is to be able to close the parent node in order to manage them quicker than ever :)
6976b399ad.png

I'm sure big boards would love XenForo more with something like that :)

[edit] : better images (with paint, yes ;) ) I forgot a '+' near the Forum 23 since it has nodes inside but I think you get what I was talking about

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, in my case it's not a solution :/ I would have to remember the name of each nodes I have and it's hard when you have so much forums. To do so I would need to scroll down and find the right one but ... no need to type the title in the right corner if I had to scroll down to find the name of the node ^^'

Top Bottom