Forum List Count

Forum List Count 2.2

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Forum Views - Shows number of forum views by visitor type.

Description:

Shows number of forum views by visitor type.

This add-on is useful to see just how many visitors are viewing your forum list.

(Example of Forum Views link)

View attachment 100103

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 100104
(Example of Options page)

View attachment 100105
View attachment 100106

Features:

All phrases start with forumviews_ for your convenience.

Requirements:

In addition to installing the Forum Views...

Read more about this resource...

if you can specify which sub forum that have the most views more better, because some of forum run game for sub forum, which game is the favourite that reader really interested on.. some kind of top game of the month..
so far I knew Xenforo cannot specify which sub forum have the most views... this addons .. close..

anyway great job Andy.. as always

Hi @AndyB,

I still don't get it, what is the different between view count (Shows number of forum views by visitor type.) and list count (Shows number of forum list views by visitor type.)

and "This add-on will now show total views for the Forum List and Forum View pages." update, does it mean you can see how many visitors that views each forum in details ?

Hi @AndyB,

I still don't get it, what is the different between view count (Shows number of forum views by visitor type.) and list count (Shows number of forum list views by visitor type.)

and "This add-on will now show total views for the Forum List and Forum View pages." update, does it mean you can see how many visitors that views each forum in details ?
I'm also confused, what is the difference between the two addons, 'view count' and 'list count'?

AndyB updated Forum List Count with a new update entry:

See description

On Dec 31, 2015 version 2.0 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 2.0 or released before Dec 31, 2015 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom