XF 1.4 Forum dropdown menu

NinaMcI

Hi. I'd like to have a dropdown list of forums appear when the user hovers over the Forum tab. The user could then click on the desired forum to access it.
Is this possible? If so, how?

OK, I need your help. I'm a complete beginner and I'm struggling with installing my first addon Nodes as Tabs. I've uploaded each file (ControllerAdmin, ControllerPublic, DataWriter, Model, Option & ViewAdmin) via FTP to the file with the same name on my client server in Library-Xenforo. I didn't do anything with the .xml & .php files.

In the ACP addons, I've clicked intall new add o, and now I'm stuck. I believe I need to select the .xml file when I "Install from Uploaded file", but when I choose the file named "addon-NodesAsTabs.xml", I get the following error message: The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Wow, how did I miss that addon. I literally went through and looked at almost every single addon.
It's alright I have never gotten the thing to work. The main issue is the template modification that makes it work isn't compatible with some changes to themes. PixelExit has a fix for theirs. Im just running the remove drop down arrows changes and I need to fix the template mod before I can even try it.

Top Bottom