Forum conversion service

jahid1337

Hi, I already asked this question using contact page and get replied that xenforo officially not help convert any site. I want to get third-party help (paid) and here in forum I cant post in service section so can anyone please suggest me someone for my work?

My current forum is custom made Java servlet front end and PostgreSQL database.

Yes but first I have to make sure I can convert my forum xenforo.
I'm sure there are several that can do a bespoke conversion (from what it sounds like). The issue is, will the cost be prohibitive. Frequently from a custom program to something else can get rather costly in corporate world. Pretty sure it's not much different in the forum world.

Though if you have a custom built forum, I am sure you can contact someone and give them access to the database, then maybe they can see if it is possible to import it into Xenforo with a custom importer.

I'm sure there are several that can do a bespoke conversion (from what it sounds like). The issue is, will the cost be prohibitive. Frequently from a custom program to something else can get rather costly in corporate world. Pretty sure it's not much different in the forum world.
Hi, yes we know about costing and we are ready to spend, one member (wang) was contacted us using private conversation to help us and he ask a big amount for doing this and that amount was reasonable for me, but he cant start before next month and we want to complete within this month.

Xenforo can import from a lot of forums and it works well. If your software cannot be imported, then you can double import.

I dont think our forum can be converted by importer.

Hi, yes we know about costing and we are ready to spend, one member (wang) was contacted us using private conversation to help us and he ask a big amount for doing this and that amount was reasonable for me, but he cant start before next month and we want to complete within this month.
You may also want to check with @Claudio and @Slavik. I know that they use to do imports - but don't know if they do them from custom scripts.

Top Bottom