• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum _list template

Dav

Please could someone post the original forum_ list template. I think iv messed mine up for some reason my header and site logo are at the bottom of the page> :)

Lawrence

Please could someone post the original forum_ list template. I think iv messed mine up for some reason my header and site logo are at the bottom of the page> :)
Did you try reverting it? Templates that are listed in red and belong XenForo will revert to the original when you select the X.

anotheralias

Did you try reverting it? Templates that are listed in red and belong XenForo will revert to the original when you select the X.
OH. I thought that deleted them, because when you click on the red x to the far right of a style name that deletes it.

That's kind of confusing really - shouldn't a red X mean one single thing throughout the entire system?

steven s

OH. I thought that deleted them, because when you click on the red x to the far right of a style name that deletes it.

That's kind of confusing really - shouldn't a red X mean one single thing throughout the entire system?
It's very confusing. I was hesitant to click on it too.

anotheralias

It's very confusing. I was hesitant to click on it too.
Okay ... I hover over it and it says "revert the template" BUT, if I click on it I get, "are you sure you want to delete this template?"

Am I looking at the wrong red X, or by "delete" do they mean, "revert"?

revert.gif

anotheralias

Well if you ask me, it's like putting the words "bomb detonator!" on a light switch. Even if you tell me it's just turns on the lights, I'll be using it as a last damn resort. :D