1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum _list template

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Dav, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Dav

Dav Active Member

Please could someone post the original forum_ list template. I think iv messed mine up for some reason my header and site logo are at the bottom of the page> :)

2. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Did you try reverting it? Templates that are listed in red and belong XenForo will revert to the original when you select the X.

3. Dav

Dav Active Member

ahhh thanks for that!!! i was panicking for a minute

4. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

OH. I thought that deleted them, because when you click on the red x to the far right of a style name that deletes it.

That's kind of confusing really - shouldn't a red X mean one single thing throughout the entire system?

5. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

It's very confusing. I was hesitant to click on it too.

6. anotheralias

Okay ... I hover over it and it says "revert the template" BUT, if I click on it I get, "are you sure you want to delete this template?"

Am I looking at the wrong red X, or by "delete" do they mean, "revert"?

revert.gif

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, that will revert the template.

8. anotheralias

Well if you ask me, it's like putting the words "bomb detonator!" on a light switch. Even if you tell me it's just turns on the lights, I'll be using it as a last damn resort. :D

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Delete and revert are the same thing. The two words are used interchangeably.

10. anotheralias

It might mean the same thing to the coding community, but I'm not so sure it means the same thing to the rest of us. I see "delete" and I expect this to happen: it goes away forever.

steven s likes this.