[Foro.agency] Top poster of the month widget 📈✔️ [Deleted]

Jean-Baptiste

Jean-Baptiste submitted a new resource:

[Foro.agency] Top poster of the month widget 📈✔️ - Widget showing a leaderboard of posters of the month

This addon will create a leaderboard of top posters of the month.

View attachment 176722

Features
✔️ Widget (flexible : move the top poster of the month block)
✔️ Choose the number of members to display
✔️ History : change the month or the year to view past months leaderboars

Setup
Once the addon is...

Read more about this resource...

What is with the dropdown at the top of the block? Can I remove all that so it uses a default setting I choose in the widget settings? I just want it to default show the top poster for the last 30 days, basically.

Ok, we will add an option and provide an update :)

Is he talking about the date drop box?
If that is the case, then I see no problems with
it as members could look back on previous months
if they are even remotely curious on past high posters.

Your site is also in another Lang. if I buy this, then
how do I navigate your site, I am not French, ROFL.

Is post count deducted when posts are deleted?

Last edited:
Is he talking about the date drop box?
If that is the case, then I see no problems with
it as members could look back on previous months
if they are even remotely curious on past high posters.

Your site is also in another Lang. if I buy this, then
how do I navigate your site, I am not French, ROFL.

Is post count deducted when posts are deleted?

You can buy it via foro.agency (the site is English).

Yes deleted post are deducted.

You can buy it via foro.agency (the site is English).

Yes deleted post are deducted.

That does not appear to be the case. I had a spammer sign up on the forum, his post was moderated, and never went public, however, the spammer's post is at the very bottom of the top posters list, so why are moderated posts counted? and why is the count still there since I have removed the spammers post?

Thanks

That does not appear to be the case. I had a spammer sign up on the forum, his post was moderated, and never went public, however, the spammer's post is at the very bottom of the top posters list, so why are moderated posts counted? and why is the count still there since I have removed the spammers post?

Thanks

Ok I will have a look.

Just installed this.

Couple of glitches.

1. Hover over member doesn't trigger the member card but hover over avatar does. Both should trigger member card.
2. Font sizes etc are huge compared to all other widgets. This leads to button overflow issues... It would be good to either set a smaller default font size that you know would fit the widget and add some style properties for quick changes. I can CSS this out but still an omission.
3. Dare we ask to ajaxify the widget so we don't get a full page refresh when changing months
4. Add a 'This Month' button to quickly go back
5. Ability to specify different sized avatars (default seems to be medium)
6. And my feature suggestion from above to add a tab for most Liked Posters of the month

Last edited:
I'm not sure why this is listed as a separate resource since the addon has been updated to 1.1.0.

Shouldn't the two threads be combined/merged with 1.1.0 as an update?

Oh I see this is a paid version and the other is free. Sorry. I didn't know there even was a paid version.

D'oh! Sorry about that. This is a different addon entirely from a different author/coder.

Please delete this post entirely. Not relevant to the thread.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom