Forms overlap each other in a different screen resolution

scaffolding

Hi,
I got a problem when some members reported that the posting form overlaps with the right sidebar and the member menu is covered by the search box when they try to make a new post. I don't get this problem so I'm guessing that they use a different screen resolution.
At first I thought it is because of the widget add-on but Xfrocks told me that this problem has nothing to do with it. I really appreciate if anybody can tell me how to fix it. Thanks a lot :)!

form overlap each other.webp

That's a customization. So that's why. Because the default XenForo post-reply or post-thread pages don't have a sidebar.

Thank you for your help. But the problem is that everything is fine in my computer, I'm only getting complaints from users who use a different screen resolution. If I change the form width accordingly, will it look weird in my computer and those who use the same screen resolution as mine?
And which item should I change so that the search box won't cover the the member menu? Thanks a lot :)!

Thank you for your help. But the problem is that everything is fine in my computer, I'm only getting complaints from users who use a different screen resolution. If I change the form width accordingly, will it look weird in my computer and those who use the same screen resolution as mine?
And which item should I change so that the search box won't cover the the member menu? Thanks a lot :)!

Yes it uses the same width for everyone. It is not based on the size of the browser window.

Edit this template to change the position of the quick search:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Rich (BB code):
#QuickSearch
{
	position: absolute;
	right: 20px !important;
	top: -18px !important;
}

You can change the numbers to reposition it.

Top Bottom