XF 1.5 Formatting a Custom User Title

Steve Freides

If a Custom User Title is long enough, it wraps to a second line. My concern here is purely selfish - this is for my own title on the forum.

I want to display both my jobs, which are

Forum Administrator

and

Senior SFG

in my custom title. If I do that in the above order, I'm good because "forum administrator" seems to be about the correct length; if I reverse the order, the word "forum" appears on the first line. Adding blank spaces doesn't change the formatting. I'm looking for something like "<br>" to create a multi-line custom title, or at least some way to achieve this functionality.

Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-S-

We don't allow HTML within titles, so this isn't an option. You'd need to look at doing it with something like a user banner or a direct template edit (with a conditional).

You'd need to look at doing it with something like a user banner or a direct template edit (with a conditional).
I don't really know what either of those things means - we have a developer who I can ask, but are you saying we'd have to add a User Banner, as opposed to a Title, as a custom option via a template or something like that?

Thanks.

-S-

You'd need to look at using the banner options provided via user groups (adding yourself to a user group to do it). Otherwise, it's going to require custom changes to implement.

Top Bottom