• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Form Addon

Hey guys,

Just another screenshot update from me :).

So I promised a look at the destination tab and here it is:

lp_simpleforms_destinations1.webp

lp_simpleforms_destinations2.webp

That's all for now. We will keep you posted on further progress!

I'm sure this has been asked before but it gives me the opportunity to post here and bump it for more feedback: do you have an estimated release date? Since this mod is the only thing left keeping me from switching from vB to Xen... I'm willing to donate too.

I'm sure this has been asked before but it gives me the opportunity to post here and bump it for more feedback: do you have an estimated release date? Since this mod is the only thing left keeping me from switching from vB to Xen... I'm willing to donate too.

No release date as of yet. We are moving in a slightly different direction and I hope to explain this further for you all. We have spent a lot of time on this project and it's not something we fully expected going into it. Because of the amount of time coding this product we will be offering our forms system with two different license types when we release it to the public. A lite (free) version and a pro (paid) version. As you can imagine the lite version will be scaled back, but we haven't settled on what features yet.

I do not doubt you guys have the intention of donating, but I would much rather you all spend that hard earned money on our "Pro" product. When the product is ready for closed beta testing we will be offering a few free licenses to testers and you can sign up via our web site when announced. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME NOW TO BECOME A TESTER. I will be posting more information about this when we get closer to finishing up alpha development.

Thank you all!

Just another update guys:

No screenshot changes yet, but the look of the "Simple Forms" in the AdminCP has definitely changed over the past few weeks. With the release of 1.1 we have been developing on that release. The custom fields functionality released has helped us greatly with creating form fields. We are using the same interface so users are familiar with the look and feel when they are adding form fields. Our goal is to create a professional addon that looks as if XenForo had developed it :).

Because we went back to re-do the form fields we have taken a step back, but the overall product is much better now. I would say we are very close to finishing the AdminCP side of "Simple Forms". Once we have that polished and ready to show I will post new screenshots for you all and begin work on the front-end (which shouldn't take too long). I still do not have a date for you all, but I will say VERY soon for a private BETA release.

Have a great weekend guys.

I too like many others am in need of a good form addon for my site.

Take your time my friend, as they say, all the best things are worth waiting for :)

I'm hardly interested to have that form, too.
I already need that kind of add-on to implement with my forum, but as I see, nobody knows how long does it take to release it... :confused:

I'm hardly interested to have that form, too.
I already need that kind of add-on to implement with my forum, but as I see, nobody knows how long does it take to release it... :confused:

We have a rough idea of when it will be available for private beta testing, but we aren't going to say...

It's simple development practice to not put yourself into a hole. But to think this addon is in any way dead or development is sluggish is absolutely wrong. In fact, we are closer than ever and have made numerous changes.

Another Update:

Oh man, I'm back and boy do we have some more major changes in this addon setup. I have a bunch of admincp and front-end, yes that's right we have made it there, screenshots to show! We are getting close people, very very close.

Screenshots removed...

Do we have a date yet? No, but it wouldn't be far off to say very soon. We are super excited and have had a blast working on this. A few crying sessions and beers later...here we are! But seriously we hope you guys appreciate the progress and final product when it's released. Remember we will be holding a private beta testing phase for 5 users (of our choosing). We will be looking for heavy duty users who would test this bad boy there and back. Thanks for the support guys, trust us, it will be well worth the wait!

Guys just a reminder that today is the final day for applicants so if you have an active forum and a real need for the forms addon, shoot me a message.

Top Bottom