Force Words in Posts - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Force Words in Posts - ThemesCorp.com - Force Words in Posts add-on allows you to impose the presence of predefined words or sentence

Force Words in Posts add-on allows you to impose the presence of predefined words or sentence (with wildcard) when creating threads, in the posts or while editing posts/threads.

This add-on has various user, one could for example force users to use predefined words in public section, hence potentially raising browser keywords referencing for your forum, or one could simply want to ensure users input a website url when posting in the presentation section, … Let...

Read more about this resource...

Could you explain what this addon does, please?
The description seems to say that you can force people to use certain words when creating threads.
Why would you do that? It would just make the poster annoyed. I can see that there might be some SEO advantage in forcing certain words into posts, but honestly it's a bizarre idea.

Your screen captures, on the other hand, appear to indicate the opposite. The screen captures seem to show that your addon puts posts in the moderation queue when certain words are posted. This I *can* see a use for.

Perhaps this confusing description is the reason nobody has taken any interest in this addon?
Does the description need rewording?

Hello,

This addon was done for a customer who had need for such a feature.

It does force people to use certain words when creating a thread (certainly for SEO purpose I think, we didn't ask our customer).
If the none of the specified words are used, the post is either blocked or put in moderation queue.

Which screenshots did you think differed from our description ?

Thanks,
Clément

Wow, ok. Thanks for replying. I guess it's my overall perception of the addon and how forums work that I confused myself. Sorry!

Top Bottom