Force watched thread without email

x4rl

How can I Force all members to "watched thread without email" if they post and from threads which they have posted in?

Cheers

That's a user preference. You can run this query to set those two checkboxes for all current users:

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option
SET default_watch_state = 'watch_no_email'

You can set the default for new registrations in your:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> User Registration -> Default Registration Values

That's a user preference. You can run this query to set those two checkboxes for all current users:

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option

Yea I set the option it was the other members thanks for the query that's what I was after cheers man

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_option

Ok sorry for newb questions here but here it goes...

1) Here is my code in that default reg value section:

a:12:{s:7:"visible";s:1:"1";s:22:"content_show_signature";s:1:"1";s:13:"show_dob_date";s:1:"1";s:13:"show_dob_year";s:1:"1";s:19:"receive_admin_email";s:1:"1";s:21:"email_on_conversation";s:1:"1";s:19:"default_watch_state";s:11:"watch_email";s:18:"allow_view_profile";s:8:"everyone";s:18:"allow_post_profile";s:7:"members";s:23:"allow_receive_news_feed";s:8:"everyone";s:32:"allow_send_personal_conversation";s:7:"members";s:21:"allow_view_identities";s:8:"everyone";}

So the only thing I replace is "default_watch_state" to 'watch_no_email' or no?

2) Is there a way for that all 12k members i have gets set from here on out with that Watch Thread automatically checked?

Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom