******* - Force to Read a Thread [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that clears it up, but unfortunately I didn't suspect that to be the case or I would not have subscribed....it was confusing, since I think I never used any of the mods there (or one)....

Oh, well, thanks for the answer!

You can download all the premium mods there. Or if you want I can email them all to you.

If you would like to purchase any of my most recent ones, please let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

I played since hours and dont get work for registered users or guests !!!

No Multi Threads working ?

option on create thread for force it good feature

I played since hours and dont get work for registered users or guests !!!

No Multi Threads working ?

option on create thread for force it good feature

It is for a single thread only to set it as a must read and not for multi threads.

hmmm realy not useable addon for me on single thread. but i dont get addon worked.

I received your pm and I had a look at your test site. You did not fill the thread id setting properly. I corrected it and now it works fine.

For future reference, please make sure that you have set all settings correctly before jumping to conclusions and posting that it is not working.

The mods are made to work on a stand alone forum and not with the other custom mods. That being said, can you please post the link to your forum?
Guests Force Read Thread!
Thread gocmobile.net/threads/302642/ <= work
XenPorta gocmobile.net
ps . XenPorta only Recent Threads

Last edited:
Hi Borbole,

The addon is correctly worked the first time I use it, but if I want to force users to read a new thread the addon no longer works, to force users again to read this new topic I need empty the table xf_thread_view_force_users through phpmyadmin, any easy solution for this.

Hi Borbole,

The addon is correctly worked the first time I use it, but if I want to force users to read a new thread the addon no longer works, to force users again to read this new topic I need empty the table xf_thread_view_force_users through phpmyadmin, any easy solution for this.

Can you please pm me the link to your forum along with an admin account so I can have a look at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom