Force Register for Guests by xenCODE [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

Force Register for Guests by xenCODE (version 1.0.0) - A simple way to tell your Guests to Register...

BroughttoyoubyxenCODE.png
Summary:
This is a simple add-on which will add a floating "Register Now!" button at the bottom-right corner of every page except for the login and registration page.

Screenies:
Logged in:
QVhkv.png

Guest:
RDAjS.png

Read more about this resource...

I like this idea, but my site isn't really one that I'd use Anime stuff on.

How difficult or whatnot is it to add new images to display?

Does this use a 3'rd party service in any way?

Hello,
no, it does not use any third party service in any way ;)

and yes, you can add them as many as you like... but you have to edit a php file also and remember that the image dimension should be 300px(width) * 226px(height)

Does this actually 'force' people to register? If not, then the mod title is a little misleading. Dont get me wrong, I like the mod. I wouldnt use it personally but still :)

where do we go if we just want it one image that displays?

Don't worry I have just called the one image i wanted v1, v2, v3, v4, v5 and it works how I wanted.

where do we go if we just want it one image that displays?

Don't worry I have just called the one image i wanted v1, v2, v3, v4, v5 and it works how I wanted.
well, copy-pasting and renaming them is a pain... so open: library -> xenCODE -> ForceRegister -> Listener.php and change
PHP:
            $randomzie = $images[rand(0,4)];
to
PHP:
            $randomzie = 'v1';
so, only keeping the image called v1.png will do the trick... or rename your own making to v1 ;)

Top Bottom